The Place for Movement Makers
Facing Race, the nation’s largest multiracial, intergenerational racial justice conference, is where community organizers, activists, and movement makers come together to build power and strategies to advance racial justice.
Held biennially, Facing Race serves as a one-of-a-kind collaborative and intersectional space for those in the movement to gain unprecedented access to information and resources that will help create lasting change to advance racial equity and opportunities for all.
Why Attend Facing Race?
The Facing Race conference not only amplifies the voices, experiences, and solutions of people of color, but it also provides:
- Access to racial justice movement makers from the front lines and beyond through workshops, panels, and plenaries
- Access to arts, culture, and performances from movement builders from all over the country
- Networking and relationship-building opportunities with organizers, educators, creatives, and other leaders to generate solutions that will help us achieve racial justice
- Collaboration and knowledge-sharing opportunities with movement builders, media makers, and other influencers
- Cultural experiences that express our multiculturalism and help us find joy